Tuesday 30 April 2013

carpet burn

Hers:
I miss you.  I am in my panties and a tshirt, propped up in a king size bed on piles of pillows.  I am trying to write but sleepy with wine and distance.  Planes are roaring over me.  I have to be up early.

Do you remember that time, right before a dinner banquet during a conference, that you ordered me down onto my knees on the thick hotel carpet and shoved your cock into me?  I went to dinner with carpetburn stinging my knees under the table.  That was early in our play, before we had our roles so well defined. 

I miss you enormously.

His:
I miss you and I wish I was with you in your lonely hotel room by the airport.  We'd stay up and look at dirty pictures online, order drinks, room service, smoke out on the balcony or go out and duck planes while they roar overheard.  We'd steam till we were raw in the hot, hotel shower and make the windows all foggy.  I'd take you on the nice, tall kingsize bed that's the perfect height or the thick, plus hotel carpet that's never had any contact with pet hair.

Today I missed our parcel delivery, but tomorrow I'll be home to greet it.  Won't do us much good till you're back, though maybe I can talk dirty to you on the phone and describe our prizes if we're not too exhausted in the evening.

Sleep tight, my darling.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment