Wednesday 3 April 2013

explicit (seriously. explicit.)



His:
Maybe it was the martinis. Something about them makes us extra frisky. We went on a rare night out on the town. After our proper date we wrote our blogs and looked at chastity belt images. I surprised you and took your hand and led you to the closest private spot in the house, which happened to be the basement stairs.
I eased your stockings down and pulled your new black panties aside. I'd planned to just warm you up and continue our evening, but after I took you from behind on the stairs and I pulled your panties and nylons back up, we headed upstairs. 

Our room was near dark, and I had you on your knees and my pussy-soaked cock in your mouth. 

 I still had your punishment to dole out. At my direction you lay down on the cold, hardwood floor. I tore your stockings. I stroked you wet pussy and cupped your mouth. I counted out 10 light slaps to your swollen cunt. Punishment requirement satisfied. Then I rubbed my cock with your lovely wetness and spit in my hand. I eased into your spit-lubed ass. You were marvelously relaxed and my cock went in smoothly and snugly. 


The first time I took your ass was after martinis a decade ago. Remember?

Hers:
Well last night was just straight up nuts.

At the tops of the stairs you lifted my skirt up.  You ran your fingers over the line of my panties through my stockings and then yanked them down.  Slid your fingers right into my body then pulled my underwear to the side while pushing the head of your cock in from behind me.  I was pressed up against jackets and bags hanging from the hooks on the wall.  You were only in me shallowly. 

You pulled out abruptly and put my skirt back down.  We abandoned the stairs and you led me upstairs.  All hell broke loose.  You were teasing, spanking my cunt, telling me how naughty i had been the night i touched myself without you.

Your cock was in my mouth tasting like my pussy and your precome and then I was in all fours and you were scooping my breasts out of my dress and my nylons were in shreds.  You slid around outside me, I was drenching.  You fucked me like that on the bedroom floor with your fingers reached around in front until I came.  

Then you took your cock out of my cunt and with your mouth and my body providing lubrication you were pressed against my ass and coaxing me, whispering, and I was coming again, clenching so tightly around your intrusion until it hurt.  My head was hanging down and my arms were shaking and you shifted so my  shoulders could rest on the foot of the bed.

I was long gone then just accepting you in.  We haven't visited that neighborhood in a long time, maybe a year, and it was starting to be tender and you were getting close.  Your fingers gripped my hips so tightly and you groaned sharply against my back while your cock jerked inside my ass.

So there we are, panting on the hardwood..  On a Tuesday night.  Underwear and shreds of my new hose all over the bedroom.  Crazy.




No comments:

Post a Comment