Thursday 11 April 2013

victory lap

His:
After you steamed in the tub you lay on our bed in just your pajama bottoms. It was cold in our bedroom and I climbed into bed naked and you stripped and we snuggled under the covers. No kissing - you are determined to keep your cold to yourself. I'm inside you almost right away. You're on your stomach and I cup your breasts as I press my stiff cock inside you. You buck a little as you come, like always. I'm not long after.

We're both relaxed and tired on our sides. My cock is still firm and inside you. As any decent lover who grew up reading the Playboy Enquirer, I ask "Can I do anything for you, baby?" You say something like, "Do you mind..." and you start pressing against me. I touch your nipples. As you come to a second climax, my cock gets hilariously ejected out. You chuckle mildly and we're instantly asleep.

Hers:
It was weeknight sex. We are both chronically sleep deprived and I am coming down with a cold. I luxuriated in a bath. Before my bath I had shown you some lovely xrated pics on tumblr that I enjoyed. I touched your erection through your clothes and then thought about that while in the bath.

We pulled the duvet up to our noses and entered into our comfortable weeknight sex pattern. You whispering praise and filth in my ear, me stroking you while laying on our sides facing each other. You turned me onto my stomach and slid into me competently, rhythmically, familiar with where your fingers are needed to help me come.

We didn't linger. It was comfort food sex. When you were finished too, we turned, spooning, you still inside me. "Can I do anything for you?" you asked solicitously. You often ask this. It means "Would you like another helping of orgasm, dear?"

I did want a little more, and you served me seconds with your hands on my breasts, my fingers on my cunt, your beard on my neck. When I came, my clenching pussy forced your softening cock out. We chuckled for a brief moment and then I was asleep instantly. Hours later in the dark I woke up, still nestled against you, feeling a little sticky and a lot lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment