Friday 19 April 2013

between your thighs

His:
I kissed your neck, your breasts, and your belly.  I kissed your thighs and rubbed your mound as I pressed my lips to your pussy. You were lightly moist as I traced you with my tongue, gently licked and sucked your clit. I slid a finger inside you. You came as I caressed your nipples, my tongue between your legs, and my cock ready for you.

Hers:

Yesterday was an epic, busy day for both of us.  I was on my feet all day, I imagine you were too. I was out in the very north edges of the city for one meeting and had another appointment hours later in the south end.  I killed time in between lingerie shopping.
I wanted new bras but didn't find anything.  The only thing I found was another bodysuit, this one blush pink lace, soft and sheer with underwire bra cups.  (I wore it to work today, under my Friday jeans and tshirt, like a dirty little secret.)

I was exhausted, footsore, a little sweaty when it was bedtime.  You were in bed when I came in.  I stripped my jeans off while looking at you.  I unhooked my bra and threaded it off through my sleeve.  I walked toward the bed in my thin old tshirt and black panties.  My breasts were heavy, tingling with freedom after a long day of confinement.  I kneaded them through my shirt.  

As I lay down next to you, you rolled to me and stroked my nipples through my shirt. As you kissed me you slid your hand into my v-neck to pinch and tease my nipples.

You slid down my body, sliding my panties down and off and put your mouth on my pussy.  I just really needed to come, right then. I handled my own sensitive, aching breasts until ah god, there, finally, with your finger inside and your tongue outside.

My second orgasm was with your cock deep in my throat and my own fingers on my cunt as your hands were rough and precise on my tits.  You were biting out a graphic description of how my mouth and throat felt around your cock.
I don't remember if I came a third time during intercourse. I remember your orgasm though.

No comments:

Post a Comment