Tuesday 23 April 2013

everyday sex

His:

You steamed in the bath and you had your ponytail in place. I was sore and muscle tense from a stressful evening, and you undressed me. My sweater, tie, and shirt you folded over the desk chair. You helped me remove my trousers, pressing you cheek against my new, cotton boxer briefs. It was chilly and we climbed under the covers. We had straightforward, no-fuss sex and you came while I was on top of you and I soon followed. You stroked my back afterwards while I was still inside you and with each touch my tension eased.

Hers:

1. It seems like every time I try to take a sexy picture, I have to crop either a toilet or a cat out of the background.  Or the cat, sitting on a toilet.
2. The last time there was no toilet, cat or toilet cat in the background, I took the picture before realizing there was a "I DRESSED LIKE THIS FOR UNITED WAY" sticker on the mirror I never got around to scraping off.
3. I have a crush on this one model in our file photo/clip art catalogue.  I don't like his happy pictures but when his keyword is "anxious" or "tired" I just want to climb into that word document and cheer him up.  Then I look at his "confident" keyword picture and remember why he never makes it into my final drafts.  Arrogant little prick.
4. I think the most arousing thing in the world is your orgasm, and yet I feel a little bit jealous when you masturbate even if I'm not home.
5. I almost bought you a kilt today at a vintage store, got aroused thinking about it, got embarrassed, and ended up buying a seersucker bow tie for my brother instead.  This happened over the course of about 5 minutes.
6. I wanted to have sex last night but I was really tired so I approached it like I approached my university education and decided that meeting the deadline was better than a late but wonderfully crafted paper and just did the best I could rather than putting it off until another day.  And it was totally great.  Guess what?  My sex GPA is AWESOME.  I'm going to crown myself valiDICKtorian. 
7. I want you to pick out some underwear for me because the underwear I find silliest are always the ones you find the hottest.  Similar note: I saved those nylons you shredded off my body a few weeks ago.  Can I ever wear them again?  Of course not.  But I washed them, hung them to dry, and saved them.
8. I was a little disappointed when after that work event, you told me the lady who pursues you aggressively wasn't there, because it turns me on when you tell me about it.  Even though it seems like she maybe grosses you out a little bit.
9. I'm going away next week for work, just for 2 days, and I'm already a little sulky about the sex downtime.  Last time I was in a creepy hotel for work I suspect I got a rash from the robe being too bleached, and I feel weird sleeping naked in a hotel bed like I do at home.

10. I keep my vibrator in a little flannel mitten I got from a hotel shoeshine kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment