Saturday 13 April 2013

valet service

Hers:
Last night I waited for you in just underwear. My panties were minimal to the point of ridiculousness, just a few black strings with a teeny patch of sheer fabric. You traced it with your fingers.

You rubbed your cock as it hardened all over my butt and I was craning my neck to be able to see you. I could see you thrusting in between the cheeks of my ass. This position does amazing things to your body, all ab muscles and ropy lean biceps.

Today I helped (hindered) you while you were getting dressed. If you had even ten more minutes I would have tried to start something more. Watching you get dressed is always perversely arousing. Watching you put your body away where I can't see it or touch it.

I pressed fleeting touches against the twill of your pants but alas, you had to get going.

His:
You wore your black thong. I stroked and kissed you along the narrow fabric. I stroked the sensitive spots and kissed you behind your knees. I pulled your thong aside and entered you from behind. I felt how wet you were and knew you were close already. You came as I cupped your tits and lightly pinched your nipples. You get so tight when you come it brings me close. I fill you with my come and collapse onto you, spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment