Monday 22 April 2013

ponytail

His:
You put your hair in a ponytail last night, as instructed to do this week. I watched your lips caress my cock. The side table lamp gave enough so I could see you easing along my shaft, no hair to hide behind. You've been getting braver these past weeks. Less shy about the lights. I guided you by grabbing hold your ponytail and positioning you with your face buried in the pillow. I took you from behind. Your beautiful ass slapping against me. You came as I caressed your breasts and nipples. As I finished you reached back, pulling me even tighter against you.

Hers:
I put my hair into the highest, perkiest ponytail since I Dream Of Jeannie. You modeled your new underwear for me. I ran my face over your cock through the thick black cotton.

You left the little side lamp on while I took you into my mouth, your hand guiding my head with my ponytail. When you fucked me, you praised me for leaving the lights on more and more. I do love looking at you and it gets easier every day to let you look at me without feeling shy or squeezing my eyes shut.

My hair is still half wet right now, but when I go upstairs I will put it in a ponytail again. I already switched the side lamp on.


No comments:

Post a Comment