Monday 1 April 2013

Matinee

Hers:

Last night you were in a rush. I got into bed with towel dried hair and it's like you were feeding yourself into me seconds later.  My hair left your pillow wet. You were 'on call' and left immediately after and I will confess to you here that I took a victory lap with myself after you left.
Today we took the opportunity for some time between the sheets in the afternoon- not too common for us.  The light was nice in the bedroom and you took some photos of my black panties.  That nice light filtered through the duvet as we pulled it all the way over our heads to make a tent.  I wish I had the nerve to take a photo of you in straightened arms over my naked body, heavy dick stiffening, hanging down between us.  

Your warm cock was pulsing against my bare feet while you went down on me.  It was gorgeous.



His:

This afternoon we snapped some photos in bed. I admired your gorgeous ass in your black panties with red camisole. I plucked your perky nipples from your top and played with them. 

Your hands were beyond frigid and we retreated beneath the covers so I could warm you. I eased down your body, kissed your pussy. I licked you rhythmically. I love hearing you gasp. You were already close when I eased a finger into your wet pussy. I could feel the spongey wall of your g-spot with my finger as I circled my tongue around your clit. I stop everything as you come. The sensation becomes too overwhelming for you. 

You're nice and warm by the time I come inside you.


No comments:

Post a Comment