Monday 15 April 2013

thousandth

Hers:
Last night I came looking for you after my bath. I was all fresh, shaved, groomed, etc. (No roasted garlic pizza tonight either.)

I came downstairs in my jail stripe black and white panties and one of your thin button down shirts. This is the sad part of the story now, where circumstances mean I went to bed alone after cleaning up the kitchen and packing tomorrows lunch. Only that old guy whose yard backs into ours got to enjoy my panties clad chores. If he stays up that late.

We were out drinking cheap sharp sparkling wine at our local when our page views crossed 1000. I wondered if those views left people aroused. We laughed at that one picture of me that looks like a sex doll. I seriously, sincerely love the pictures I took of you getting dressed. Nothing about those pictures makes me laugh.

Now I want to celebrate this (arbitrary) milestone. I want to by a new vibrator. I want to try some other things too. I want to toast our success by slavishly kneeling and idolizing your cock with my tongue.

We sat in that bar tonight holding hands and talking about sex and secrets and did our best to shut out the news reports of carnage and terror.

Tonight I know we will share our bed and fuck and lick and make each other come. Tomorrow I hope we will buy frivolous erotic things knowing that our most beloved toys are each others imperfect, gorgeous bodies.

We will watch each other undress tonight and look at each other in the mirror. I will need your cock in me where I can feel your heartbeat inside my body.

His:
We hit a thousand views yesterday.

To celebrate we downed a bottle of the not-cheapest sparkling wine. I'm planning on ravishing you tonight and whispering in your ear all the filthy things we'll do once we put in our celebratory sex shop order. Not sure what'll be in the shopping cart, but it's gonna be good.

We were foiled yesterday and I didn't have the pleasure or your pussy last night. I'll make sure you get a good, hard, thorough fucking tonight. The kind where I cup my hands around your ass and you have your legs around my shoulders so I can go in deep and make you feel every thrust.

No comments:

Post a Comment