Thursday 4 April 2013

sweet



Hers:
 Last night was sweet. When we got into bed I felt that little thrill I feel when our skin first touches after a long distracted day apart. You kissed me thoroughly and affectionately with your hand cupping the back of my head.

When you nuzzled your face against my bare breast.  You haven't shaved in days and your stubble was coarse and scratchy. I love your stubble.  I love how thick it is, how masculine. It's unexpectedly red, and glints in sunlight. You have such a rugged jaw with square corners and straight edges.  My personal lumberjack.

While your mouth was moving between my breasts, your solid muscular thigh was between my legs, hairs there rasping against my pussy.  It was like my clit and my nipples were directly connected.  Your cock was hard against my belly and I put my fingers between us to stroke you.

You rolled your solid body over me and caged my head between your arms, overwhelming me.  Your head dipped to lap at the closet nipple, I was arching up into your mouth.  I could feel my wetness on your thigh where it had pressed against me.  You slid shallowly into me, I gripped your waist to keep you from sinking all the way in.  That's how I came, with you in me shallowly, the shaft of your cock mostly outside me but sliding in and down across my clit.

It was loving and unhurried but not overly gentle. Our pace increased and I could feel your back muscles knotting under my hands as you came, holding one I my arms down against the bed like you thought I'd try to get away.

As if I'd ever try to get away.

His:
Sweet, normal, non-Olympic style sex. A perfect compliment to the other night's hardcore soirĂ©e. 

Not "lazycourse," as we branded it. That's the kind of sex were we skip the slow buildup, and instead we grab the lube and get to business. We're tired and would rather no frills sex than no sex. Nothing wrong with this, but that wasn't last night. Last night was simple, direct, intimate. 

After I came, you rubbed my back while I was still inside you. My lower back's easily my biggest erogenous zone and you pay such dear attention to it. I know it turns you on too, especially because I'm my most vocal when you're kneading weary muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment