Saturday 27 April 2013

sit still

Hers:
You told me to sit still.  You told me not to move and not to make any noise.

When you told me this I was already all worked up. We were flirty and tactile all evening leading up to bed. I had gotten into bed before you and had the duvet up to my nose while you watched me watch you get undressed.  We had kissed and petted and your cock was pressed up against my hip while you plucked at my nipples.

Sitting still while you pushed into me was difficult and I was very motivated to get to orgasm.  Laying there choosing to be helpless was frustrating and when I did finally come you were chiding me for making noise with your beard stubble rasping at my throat.

Afterwards we read through some spicy material again and I was thrilled to feel your cock was hard again even still damp from my body but we were too tired for a second round.  You're due home any minute now and I can't wait to ruffle your work clothes all up.

His:
We get into bed and I direct you to sit cross-legged and lube up my cock and start jerking me off.  There's something twisted and sexy when you oblige me by servicing me in this matter-of-fact way.  Rubbing my cock or starting out by kneeling and taking me in your mouth like it's simply one of your expected duties and not an unpleasant one at that. 

I'm soon ready to take you fully and you lie back and I give you direction to lay there, submissively, and take your husband's cock.  Tonight your pleasure is an afterthought.  You may come (I say) if you are inclined, but that is peripheral to me taking you as I see fit, doing what I may with your body.  I stress that you making noise or any show of pleasure will result in discipline and ask if that's fair.  You nod that it is fair.
You squirm slightly as your orgasm builds.  I'm servicing your nipples and angling my shaft against your pubic bone, stimulating your clit with my as I move in and out slightly.  You shudder and your pussy pulses and I'm pleased with your self-control.  You're a a good, submissive wife tonight.  You've earned another come, and I turn you over and this time you'll do all the work.  I love watching your ass work frantically while I'm inside you.  Again, you come and I follow with my own orgasm, emptying into your willing, wet, beautiful cunt that I love so dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment