Saturday 20 April 2013

double feature

His:

You lay back and I kissed your beautiful glowing skin, touching on your delicious mound and tended to your nipples with my lips and very slight teeth.

You turned to your side and my cock was waiting for your mouth. We weren't hurried but we knew we could be interrupted at any moment.

Inside you, you came with my mouth alternating between your nipples. I came not long after, an intense orgasm, the kind that is warm and full and comes from our shorter sessions. You came once more after that and punctuated your orgasm by shooting my spent cock out comically.

Hers:

Last night as I was getting undressed, we were talking about that curb-rescue old vanity. I love the big, cloudy mirror facing our bed. If we have some small light on or a candle lit, it reflects the light around.

I could see you reflected in that mirror as you knelt behind me, holding my ponytail as you fucked me. I came on command when you told me to.

Then this afternoon, you beckoned me upstairs. I knew we didn't have a lot of time.We covered all the bases. You hummed with surprise when you first touched my pussy because I was already wet. Things started to soften and swell as soon as you requested my presence in the bedroom.

We were initially taking ourselves quite erotically seriously but after you came, I was still close, and you nipped at my throat and breasts as I found that last bit of friction I needed to get off. My pussy squeezed down and you slipped out. We laughed in the slanting afternoon light, joking about the guest who overstays his welcome and is shown the door.

We fell asleep spooning, with the fronts of my naked legs pressed against the furred, muscular backs of your naked thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment