Wednesday 24 April 2013

good wife

Hers:
You had a lot to say last night. You talked about my body and my role and described how things felt.  You gave me a deadline to reach orgasm and overwhelmed me with biting and stroking how you'd whip a climax out of me if I didn't hurry up and come.  (I hurried.)
Then this evening at the coffee shop we talked about my underwear and what bedroom toys we're going to shop for.  We spent a while tonight looking online at all sorts of things. 

We made out in the coffee shop a little, with our red swivel chairs pulled close together.

I absolutely cannot wait to get upstairs with you tonight. 


His:
We did some online shopping.  Exciting things to come.  It was super sexy to see you getting turned on by all the pervy stuff we checked out.  One item will lend itself to sexy out-of-house escapades.  You'll have a vibrator in your panties, I'll have a remote in my pocket.
Last night I was demanding and you were obliging, as it often suits us both.  You like a little pressure and you sucked me like a slut like I asked you to.  You came on command, like the good wife that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment