Sunday 7 April 2013

she took charge

Hers:
I tried to be bossy for you.  I got ready (remember?) and you knew my intentions- you read them.  I was in my pajamas when you finally came in.  You were fully clothed. I took your sweater off, then your tshirt. Then your belt, your pants.
I left your underwear on at first.  Your cock was hardening quickly but bent down awkwardly. I adjusted it for you and rubbed it for a minute through the fabric before sliding your shorts down too.   

I directed you to lay back. I took my pants off but left my tight tank top on.  I posed you, placed your hands where I wanted them. I sucked at you and rubbed myself against you. I fed you the parts I wanted you to bite, lick, kiss.  I made you tell mr how your cock felt and what your cock wanted.  I came around your fingers.  I demanded a taste of your precome-- and I got it. A fat viscous teardrop to lick up.  

Then I just wanted you to fuck me for real and you were inside me and then oh fuck are you kidding me? You had to get up and take care of a call, pulling out and I was left there legs spread and panting.  Incredible timing.  I waited there naked for you and oddly I fell asleep a little, propped up on pillows.

When you came back and stripped off I felt that texture on your cock, that way your skin feels when there is pussy on it.  I stroked your cock lightly for a minute, you thrusting into my hand.  You slid into me, in charge this time, cradled between my thighs.  I was poised for an easy orgasm.  when finally, finally, finally you came, I was face down across those pillows and you pulled out theatrically.  Your come landed on my back like whip lashes, heavy and thick and roping from hip to shoulder.


His:
You took the lead last night. The bedroom was candlelit.  You lay back on the bed. You instructed me to touch your pussy with my fingers. I slid one, then two fingers in, then a third. I reached for your nipple with my free hand and you put my hand back in my lap. You said I couldn't touch my cock either.
I rubbed your clit with my thumb as I moved my fingers inside you. "Make me come," you said. 

After you came you took my cock in your mouth. You love my pre-come. Then you straddled me and eased onto my cock. 

I have conflicted urges, to submit entirely or revert back to our usual roles and take you suddenly, insistingly, catching you by surprise. I obeyed this time. I love being at your command.

After a brief interruption I entered the bedroom and you were waiting. You were sill wet and as we fucked you asked where I wanted to come. "On your hands,"** I said. You turned over and I took you from behind, imagining you cupping your hands behind you as I spurted all over them. In the end I came all over your ass and back. I was so loaded with come from arousal and buildup. I love it when we change things up and you take charge. 
** Her: I thought you said "on your ass" so I turned over...


No comments:

Post a Comment