Sunday 14 April 2013

discipline

His:
I kissed you and sent you upstairs. You were to kneel at the bed with your mouth open and wait. You surprised me when you said you needed a minute first. Even more so when the minute turned into a few more.

I arranged the pillow at the foot of our bed. Just right for kneeling. I coiled a thin, black leather belt on the mattress. Your tardiness would not go unnoticed.

You arrived and dutifully shed your outer layers. "Leave your panties on," I said. I wasn't sure if you were going to have any attention paid to your pussy. Maybe you'd service me and then turn in unfucked as part of your discipline.

You eagerly took my cock in your mouth. I felt a glorious tingling, minty and surprising. Like the hot/cold packs for muscle aches, but I knew it was your minty fresh mouth and tongue on my now throbbing cock. You had anticipated my impatience but taken extra time to better please me. At that moment I was the one completely in your control.

I lovingly tended to your tits and nipples with the leather belt. You submitted to me completely and that was part of your reward. You were so obedient and eager I felt so lucky as I used you and emptied my come inside you.


Hers:
Last night you abruptly turned to me and told me to meet you in the bedroom, on my knees. Right now, you said. Mouth open.

i didn't go straight to the bedroom though, I stopped to freshen up. I brushed my teeth thoroughly. (Let me explain. You ordered that roasted garlic and broccoli pizza. I then drank two cups of stale microwaved coffee. I smoked my nightly cigarette. Then I had a spoon of plain greek yogurt right out of the container. Was I being sexily, cheekily disobedient or did I have breath like a one line rejection letter? You decide.)
I watched my own breasts swaying as i brushed my teeth. After breathpocalypse was averted and I had minty clean teeth, palate, gums and tongue I skipped rinsing and hastened to the bedroom and got on my knees. I left the panties on as you instructed. The soft black belt was on the bed. There was a feather pillow on the floor at the foot of the bed.

I could feel my heartbeat pounding in my clit. My nipples brushed the crisp cotton duvet and I wanted to writhe against it. Those silly, silky, ruched and ruffled white panties glinted in the mirror on the back of the door.

You groaned as you slid into my mouth. Your scolding for my lateness turned into a vivid description of what all that aquafresh was doing to your cock.

You still let me feel the lick of the belt biting lightly against my tits though, while you fucked my mouth. I thought you would come into my throat and I was disappointed but hugely relieved when you pulled me up onto the bed, rose above me, and pushed all the way into me in one stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment