Friday 26 April 2013

soaked

His:
Last night you came and came and came. And you were on your back and the angle was just right and you moaned and your pussy tightened and I knew you were coming again and this time you gushed beautifully. You ejaculate occasionally, and it's always with intense orgasms. Afterwards you have that "spent" exhaustion. I always feel good when you do because you seem so absolutely content.

Hers:
When you are kneeling over me with your cock inside me, straddling me, our bodies at a 90 degree angle, the angle of your cock feels like you are rearranging me from the inside. Whether I'm on my back or on my front, when you lean your body away like that it feels like you are stirring the cauldron of my belly.

It's a full, overwhelming feeling less focused and yet more intense than direct clitoral stimulation.

Last night I have those last few minutes burned into my brain. I was flat on my back, your knees were on either side of my thighs, your cock sliding in and out of me. That blunted, building pressure inside me as all my pelvic muscles strained. I had already come twice and pinned like that, I felt like a butterfly species sample pinned to a card.

As I got unbearably close you were swinging in and out of me while I gripped your thighs and with a little rasp of your beard on my tits I felt like I would come apart. I remember my eyes flashed open and I lifted my head to where your body met mine like I couldn't believe the sensation. Like I expected to see gold sparks or something.

My orgasm was one of those violent, rushing, emptying ones that soaked us both, dripping onto the sheets even before you gushed your come into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment