Tuesday 9 April 2013

something to take off




Hers:
I like greeting you in bed naked. I like leaving something on even more. Just a tshirt or just underwear-- whatever the item I like having something for you to take off.  Last night you said "ooh you kept your panties on!" when you slid under the covers with me.  We had watched some amateur sexy videos together which ended up more funny than anything but still arousing.
"I bet you're wet right through these" you said in my ear as your arm draped warm across my bare breasts and your finger outlined my anatomy through the thin fabric. I squirmed against you and sighed at the friction of your hairy chest against me.  

You fed your cock into my mouth, telling me how you wanted it.  At some point you slid my panties down and put them, wadded, into my mouth.  I came lightly, almost incompletely with my legs wrapped around you as you fucked me hard for just a few minutes.  You pulled out and I was sucking you again, you thrust into my mouth and I was sure you would come that way.  You seemed intent on getting off right then. I was writhing on my belly, prostrated in front of you like an obscene kowtow.

But in the end you climbed over me and fucked me that way, face down, coming hard and quickly inside me.  I was still needing, begging for an orgasm and you had me touch myself to get there, your semen tricking out around my fingers, feeling the thick root of you still buried in me.

When I got up in the morning (late, rushing) a little drop of you rolled down my thigh on my way to shower. 

His:
One of our favorite fantasy scenes that we whisper about while we're bed is taking you out to a store. Having you try on clothes for me. Making sure they're revealing or cheap and skanky. Being very demanding and dismissive of you in front of the clerk. Then taking you in the change room or having you on your knees. Maybe soon we'll actually get around to enacting it.

Last night was hot. You're so sexy and willing. You bit down on your floral panties that I places in your mouth.  You blew me just how I instructed you to - hard, fast, and with a slight brush with your teeth. You're so indulgent with my fantasies, real and imagined.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment