Tuesday 2 April 2013

thwarted


Hers:
We were thwarted last night. One minute I was naked and you were getting hard in my palm whispering to me how you were going to discipline me and the next minute you were dressed and headed out the door.  I skimmed my fingers over myself for a few seconds but it seemed disloyal not to wait (not to mention we had managed a daytime  session only a few hours before).

I saw you briefly this morning but I was rushing around for work.
Today was my surprise for you.  A silly PG surprise but I like dressing up with you on the weeknight and it was as good an excuse as any.  On my lunch today I went to H&M and bought sluttier underwear than the ones I had put on this morning.  After work I changed in the bathroom at work.  I removed my sweater and brushed my hair until it crackled big and crazy.  I painted my mouth with lip stain and admired my new underwear in the mirror.


 We met at a bar and I had your cocktail waiting.  We lingered with friends over our drinks and almost missed the start of the (surprise! tickets!) performance.  While everyone faced the stage I slid my palm over your leg, feeling the muscles of your thigh through the smooth wool of your suit pants.  I slid a little higher and you didn't encourage or acknowledge so I stopped.

I hope you rip my stockings off later like you did that time when you fucked me on the kitchen counter.  Do you remember that?


His:
We were cut short before we started last night. I was describing to you how you were going to be disciplined for taking matters into your own hands yesterday (see Matinee). We have an agreement that there will be penalties assigned whenever you play with your pussy without my approval. You love this, knowing you're going to suffer stern consequences whenever you jerk off. Or at least whenever you TELL me that you jerked off. 

One oft-whispered in your ear fantasy is the chastity belt. Not sure what modern day versions are out there, but I love the idea of locking up your pussy and holding the key. You love it too. Maybe a trip to the sex store is in order. 

Tonight we'll take up your punishment where we left off.


No comments:

Post a Comment