Tuesday 16 April 2013

shades up

Hers:
You stood looking at me in the bedroom. i could see you looking at me in the reflection of that big, clouded old mirror. I was wearing weekday basic black cotton lingerie. We had missed a night so we were extra motivated, we'd been on a date so we were extra connected, and we'd shared a bottle of wine so we were extra uninhibited.

What I really remember most clearly was you fucking my mouth while I laid on my back, arched up towards you. You stroked my clit with your strong, warm fingers and my eyes flashed open. I realized one of the shades was half open. I had an urge to laugh at the idea of one of our insufferable neighbours seeing you sliding your thick, veiny cock into my mouth.

Immediately after I was too sated to be shy and I felt like purring as you petted me, down between my breasts and over my hip bones as I just lay there and let you look at me.

His:
We left a dim light on. I took your hand and lay you on your back on the bed. I stood next to the bed above you and fed my hard cock into your awaiting mouth. You took me in as I moved inside your mouth, gradually deepening. Something about you sucking my cock while craning your neck. You're so gorgeous and vulnerable, so devoted to my pleasure. I lick your nipples and pinch them gently. Your pussy is nice and wet by now. As it should be when you comply with my sexual demands.

We noticed the shade on our bedroom window wide open. It was very late and the odds are no one peeked, but then again they probably know to keep an eye out on our window. We fuck just about every night so you have to imagine that at some point someone's caught a glimpse.

No comments:

Post a Comment