Thursday 18 April 2013

pregnant

His:
Our sex plans were thwarted yesterday. So today's topic will be a throwback.

Pregnant sex was awesome. You were so gorgeous the whole time and your tits were incredible. It seemed extra dirty, which is great, and every stage along the way required different approaches. Different positions, different angles.

And your were horny. I didn't expect that. No one tells you that. You were constantly looking for me to put out and I happily obliged.

Position was the main difference. I supported myself more on my arms. We fucked doggy style more, or in our sides (what do you call that?)

For anyone who isn't doing it because their partner is pregnant, I suggest getting over it. Because if she's game she'll be REALLY game for it.

Hers:
Last night I swore we'd have crazy acrobatic sex... and nobody had any kind of sex.

We got good at crazy acrobatic sex when I was pregnant. Everything was changing all the time. What felt great one day was all wrong the next. My breasts swelled up obscenely, firm and heavy. They were so tender at first. That was the time of missionary but with you holding yourself up off my jutting tits.

Then penetration had to be more gentle. That was a time of spooning with you reaching around to stroke me with your fingers.

Towards the end I was like a firm ripe fruit. I never lost my sex drive and by the end, many nights ended with me bent over the foot of the bed with you behind me.

But especially I remember the night we had that positive pregnancy test. I got that digital YES in the predawn hours. I came in and woke you, told you. We stared at the dark ceiling holding hands. It was like we were looking into an alternate future suddenly.

Then you turned to me, pulling me towards you, roughly kissing me and biting my lips and whispering perverse lovely directions, how to suck your cock, how my body would grow, and we had messy, filthy, thrilling sex until it was getting light outside. You tongued and bit my nipples while groaning about how big my tits would get.

I feel like we made a choice that night that NOTHING would derail our sex life if we could help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment