Wednesday 17 April 2013

fuzzy

Hers:
Well this is embarrassing. Neither of us can really remember what we did last night.

Not because anyone was inebriated or overly exhausted or medicated or anything. We did definitely have sex, specifically coitus (autocorrects to colitis) but we can't quite remember anything about it.

I guess that's weeknight comfort married sex?

What I do remember:
-I have laryngitis and made some very weird squawking sounds and laughed about it after
-we used lube (and left it on the side table, I put it away this morning)
-you were erect before I got into bed, and I asked what you'd been thinking about, and you told me the premise of the erotica you had been reading.

We are at the kitchen table talking about it now and we're both a little sheepish. I am sure we both enjoyed it. I know we both had orgasms. Is it so bad that we don't remember details?

First I got very upset about curtains, and now this? We better get up to some cirque du soleil shit tonight so we can continue to take pride in being perverts, or before you know it we will wear turtlenecks we order in bulk from catalogues and talk to those awful neighbors about by-laws.

His:
We did it last night and afterwards we had a laugh because you claimed you made "funny sounds." Which was not the case, I feel, but it's interesting what we remember after sex. Some nights we recall with vivid clarity every beat of our lovemaking. Others, nearing bedtime with blogs still to write we look at each other, dazed, and embarrassingly ask one another for prompts on what in the heck we got up to the night before.

Here's what I think I remember, though it may be a mash-up memory from yesterday and the night before:
I took you on your back. You used our awesome lube that is not greasy and not jelled. I licked your tits and your nipples and I could feel you tightening around me as you came. I has you press your legs together and you were extra tight as I got close. You love coming just ahead of me. It lets you feel me when I'm getting close. I finished inside you and, spent, collapsed into your arms. I didn't notice the "funny sounds."

No comments:

Post a Comment