Thursday 25 April 2013

preliminaries

Hers:

We spent the evening out in the cold drizzly weather, then cozied up at home with the laptop and some stimulating online shopping.  I did take a quick bath but the hot water wouldn't get hot and I was freezing when I got out. I left my hair wet and that didn't help.

When we went together into the bedroom we stood at the foot of the bed, making out a little and then you bent me over the bed without preliminaries.  I was shivering, I could feel the warmth of your body.  Your cock was hot against my skin. You were anxious to get inside me but I was cold and tense and could barely accept you in.  You stroked me and used that gruff, stern voice with me until your cock was in to the hilt.  You ordered me to strip and my leggings and t-shirt were immediately discarded.  I was still chilly but you laid me back on top of the cover and you warmed me with your body.

You put me through my paces. I kissed your feet. I slid your cock deep back in my mouth gently.  You had me in my back again and brought me to 9 (orgasm being 10) and then withdrew abruptly. That sudden emptiness is a shocking feeling.  You were directing me again to suck your cock, taste myself on you.

I think if you'd reached down and pinched my nipples then I would have come while sucking you.  

Our ending was hurried and intense, you were dressed and back out the door well before my heart rate got back to normal.  You leaned over me and tucked me in and kissed me, sprawled and boneless on the bed, and I watched you close the door behind you.  I fell asleep sprawled exactly as you left me.

His:

Last night we were all worked up from browsing sex toys online.  We had a whole order lined up, then the shopping cart didn't work, so tonight we had to do it all again.  Came up with different toys, this time, go figure.  Looking forward to receiving our order next week.
You tended to my needs so thoroughly last night.  I bent you over our bed while we were both still dressed and pulled your leggings down just enough to press my cock inside you.  It was a little preliminary, but soon you were fully wet and we were warmed up.  I instructed you to strip, and we both shed our clothes and got fucking in earnest.  You licked my cock clean before I allowed your last orgasm.  You look so beautiful when we're fucking and especially when you come.  I love you so much, my darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment