Monday 29 April 2013

mirror mirror

Hers:
You placed my hands on my head and told me to leave them there. You kissed me and undressed me.  When you slid a finger inside my bra cup, folding it down to expose my breast, I felt like panting.  Your cool finger touched my nipple so briefly.
You directed me to put my hands on that dresser. (That old reclaimed mirrored vanity has gotten a lot of mentions here. I really should refinish it someday.). I bent at the waist, looking at my tits hanging down, praying you'll reach forward and touch them.  You ran one cool hand down my shoulder to my ass like you were inspecting a racehorse.  

You bent your knees to nudge the head of your cock into me from behind.  I couldn't stop looking at us fucking in that mirror, but my eyes kept sliding closed too. Your thrusts jostled my breasts around.  You looked at me and praised my ass, told me it was gorgeous.  You wrapped my hair around your fist and told me how beautiful my hair was.  I was so close to orgasm it was almost unbearable but I couldn't quite get there with our reflections staring at us.

You moved me to the bed and I came almost instantly, arching my back up and silently begging for you to handle my tits.

His:
Our recently acquired vintage dresser with a large, curved mirror sits next to the side of the bed at mattress level.  Perfect for watching ourselves while we fuck. 

I had you place your hands on your head while you stood by the bed in your panties and shirt and bra.  I cupped your breasts and took them out of your bra and put my lips on them.  I unhooked your bra and pulled your shirt over your head and leaned you over the dresser.

Your were wet and your breasts swayed marvelously in the mirror as I grabbed your hips and thrust inside you. Our  bedside lamp was on, and this was enough for us to see one another clearly.  I'm so hot for every inch of you and seeing you in the mirror while we fuck is such a turn on. 
You lie on your back on the bed and it's not long before you're coming.  I follow soon after.  While we're getting ready for bed you look at the mirror and you mention it's about time we cleaned it up, removed the old stickers from the previous owner.  I think by now we've made it officially our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment