Wednesday 1 May 2013

phone sex

His:
When we first started dating we had limited chances to see each other in person so we got into phone sex.  It's such a funny thing to describe, parallel jerking off, mostly breathing into the phone.  Now our whispered talk in bed is a huge part of our play, but we weren't bold enough for much of that early on.  We were still getting to know each others' sexual appetites.  It was exciting and a little embarrassing sharing my fantasies with you.  Early on we never talked about anything beyond the basics.  Maybe a little mild exhibitionist kink we shared, making out on our favorite balcony.  You learned I was an ass-man through and through and couldn't get enough of you in (and out of) your denim skirt. 

When we started dating I'd previously had a number of partners, but limited actual intercourse experience.  I was surprised when you came during our first go at it and I realized soon you were an orgasmic marvel, capable of coming quickly and repeatedly when very aroused.  This still excites me to no end.  Our phone sex was great, but it ain't got nothing on the real deal.  I miss you and I'll see you tomorrow, darling.  Maybe I'll have a chance to pick our sexy package up from the post office!

Hers:
I was shocked when we ended up having phone sex while dating.  You were up somewhere near the Arctic circle and we were still in the frenzied haze of a new sexual relationship.  I was on the futon in my living room.  We didn't have cell phones, but it was a cordless phone.  I think it's easier to have phone sex with a land line phone than a cell phone... but a handsfree kit is better yet.
I don't remember the details but my fictionally embroidered memory has me sliding my hand into my unbuttoned jeans, maybe a hand sliding up my shirt to pinch at my nipples.  I am sure I gasped into the phone as I listened to your staccato breaths.

We don't even really have time for some good phone sex tonight but I'm tired and feel sexually starved and want your cock in my mouth even more than I want to climb into this fluffy hotel bed.  I wish I could press my face against your neck.  Have you shaved since last time I saw you?  Have you grown a beard in the past few days?

No comments:

Post a Comment