Sunday 12 May 2013

defile

His:
You were cold all evening, so you took a hot bath and got into bed wearing your white nightgown.  I had you take my cock in your mouth while you were under the covers. You caressed my cock and sucked gently and obediently.  I took you on your back from there and kept you near peaking for as long as I could.  Finally, you came with a shudder.  I turned you over and instructed you to keep your face buried in the pillow while I had my way with you. My come rained down on your ass as I pulled out, showering you generously.  I toweled you off and my cock went back inside you for a victory lap with my teeth at your tits.

Hers:
I was wearing that chaste white nightgown you love to defile and you got into bed in your boxer shorts.  It was cold in the room and we were warming up on each other's body heat.  Without small talk you told me how you wanted to use my mouth. You shoved down your underwear and dropped it by the side of the bed.

While I ducked under the covers and held you, quickly stiffening, in my mouth, you reached in to fondle a breast through the unbuttoned neckline.  Your poor feet were freezing against my legs.

By the time you directed me back up face to face I was totally supplicant and came quickly, when you told me to.

You stripped off my nightgown.  You were above me face to face first but when you finished, I was on my front, craning to watch you in time to pull out and ejaculate on the small of my back.  I shivered as you wiped me clean, and you slid back inside and helped me find one more orgasm.

Your feet were warm then.

No comments:

Post a Comment