Friday 24 May 2013

the bet

Hers:
We're nerds.

We used an episode of "house hunters international" as part of a sex game.  We agreed that whoever correctly guessed the house the couple chose would get to choose a kinky twist when we went to bed.

The couple was boring and sexless, an I never want to live in Qatar.  If I won, I was going to choose a toy and let you decide how to put it to use.

You won.  Your kinky little choice?  You wanted to fuck me with my glasses on. 

His:
We decided to hold a bet.  Pick the winner from a house hunting show, and the one who chooses correctly between the two of us gets to select something kinky for later that evening.  We'd been talking about glasses earlier and you were wearing your nice, framed librarian glasses, so I decided my victory would mean you wear them to bed.  Your choice, should you choose right, was you decide on a toy and we decide how to put it to use.  So basically, both of us win either way.

Guess what...I won!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment