Wednesday 29 May 2013

sex headache

His:
You wore those skimpy, delicious black and white striped panties.  I'd been admiring your bod the whole evening and couldn't wait to get you into the sack, and your fancy underwears just made me crave you all the more.  I was demanding and you took my cue to take my cock in your mouth.  We've been doing it with the dim lights on regularly lately, which is huge because I love to see your gorgeous body in general, and it's an extra treat when I can watch cleearly your lips glide along my cock.

I tugged your panties down just enough and was inside you, slapping against your butt cheeks as I nailed you from behind.  You took a good, stern fucking like the good wife that you are.

To cap it off, after your orgasm and my release, you sat up.  Your head was killing you.  Sex brainfreeze?  Migraine?  Either way, doesn't seem fair to you!


Hers:
I walked around in my t-shirt and those little panties you love while I was tidying up before bed.  I know you love those silly things.  Black and white stripes, a skimpy seat with a good amount of cheek for you to admire.  I was very casual about it- ho hum!  I'll just take my pants off before I start the dishwasher!

Parts of our sexytime are vague details.  I know I spent a lot of time with your cock in my mouth while you talked to me.  God, I love how you talk to me when you're bossing me around.  You rubbed my ass and legs down nicely, admiring my panties, and pulling them aside to touch me.  When you first pushed into me, it was with my panties only down enough for you to get inside, and you talked in my ear how fitting it was for me to be fucked like this, face down, you in charge, my panties barely pushed down.

Then, the moment I came, I had a blinding headache out of nowhere.  (there's a term for that- coital cephalalgia or more simply, 'sex headache')  It's happened before and it's always terribly unromantic. Fortunately we were finished, so I didn't shove you away mid-orgasmic phase this time.  I did however sit bolt upright clutching my head, hissing.  So much for afterglow.

It fades quickly, but it's a real buzzkill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment