Thursday 30 May 2013

70

His:
It's been hot and our room's a little warmer than usual.  You came in from a shower, fresh and with your hair back.  I lay on my side and you lay down opposite me and soon your mouth was on my cock and I was flicking my tongue along your pussy.  You held my cock gently in your mouth and I circled my tongue around you clit.
You were nice and ready as I laid you on your back and put my cock inside you.  I licked and bit gently at your nipples as I brought you closer and closer.  After you came, you took my cock in your hand and stroked me to dry me off a bit, and then turned over.  I finished, taking you from behind, immensely satisfied.

Hers:
70, like one step better than 69, get it?

I was stretched out on top of the covers, naked and fresh out of the bath.  You sat next to me and when I went south, you did too.  We don't indulge in the old dinner for two that often.  

I will mention that I was definitely in the mood for some cunnilingus, it was like you read my mind.

I got quite close and felt that little desperate stab of frustration as we eased back and you lined up to slide inside me.  When I came it was such a sense of relief.  After my orgasm, I was so wet, and I pumped your cock in my hands to dry you off a little for more friction.

I had a moment of clarity right before you came and we were both more vocal than usual.  I felt that final surge of platinum-hardness your cock gets right before you come, and the wave of goosebumps that crawls across your back.
Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment