Sunday 26 May 2013

unhurried

Hers:
Last night we had time, we had no worries of interruption, we weren't exhausted, it wasn't hours later than a sensible bedtime.  


We took our time.  I was half boiled from a hot bath, but it was chilly in the room.  I watched you undressing and you seemed aware of that, and you took your time.  When you got into bed, I was just wearing a tank top.  You worked it up and over my head and lavished attention on my tits.
I came that way, easily and fully, with your cock in my hand and your fingers on my pussy.  As you rolled over me, lining your cock up against me I had fleeting thoughs of wanting your cock in my mouth but didn't act on them.  

I could see you leaning back, watching my tits bounce as you fucked me.  I came again before you turned me over and pressed me into the pillows.  You rubbed and admired my ass while I lay like that.  When you came, your fingers were gripping my upper arm, holding me in place under you.  We fell asleep with you still inside me, spooning.

His:
We didn't have to rush last night.  I devoured your tits and was inside you  and ended up turning you over and coming inside you.  It was unhurried and afterwards you came against my thigh, which I always love.  A victory lap always worth taking!

*Her: I love that we remember the timeline differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment