Tuesday 21 May 2013

pleasant/torture

Hers:
I soaked sore, overworked muscles in the bath.  When I came out, i knelt stiffly at the foot of the bed.  i was willing but you were merciful, motioning me to stretch out on the bed.  You lotioned your hands and rubbed me down.  You seemed especially eager to handle my ass.

The pleasant/torture feeling is how I feel about spanking, or when you get a little savage on my nipples. Sometimes it hurts, quite a bit even, but stronger than the unpleasant is the rush of sharp pleasure.  As you dug your thumbs into the tight, sore muscles of my thighs I was groaning, flinching while my eyes were rolling in my head with pleasure.

Your hands were roughly kneading at me and I could feel you were erect, your cock against the backs of my legs as you straddled me.  When you pushed my legs apart to fuck me, my muscles protested pleasantly.

Is there a sore muscle fetish? Is that a thing?

His:
I looked forward to rubbing your sore muscles all day.  Your repetitive chore over the weekend had made your ass and hamstrings especially tender.  You came in from your shower and flopped on your stomach while I dug around our empty lotion bottles until I found one not empty.  I rubbed lotion into your tender muscles, massaging your ass and the tops of your legs.  Kneading along the backs of your thighs with my palms, pressing my weigh steadily along your aching muscles.  You moaned.  We were both naked and my cock rested on your calves.  I rubbed the backs of your thighs and your ass some more and soon my cock was fully hard and ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment