Monday 6 May 2013

hyperdrive

Hers:
It started well enough but I basically laugh every time I try to think about our sex last night.

You made good use of your fingers.  I draped across your lap with your cock in my mouth while you touched me.  I was really, really turned on when you started whispering questions and scolding a into my ear. You found cause to discipline me.

Finally you were inside me and I came, almost a preliminary half orgasm.  You were in full swing, fucking in earnest...

When that fucking noisemaker technology started beeping and flashing in the corner summoning you.  I knew you were approaching your home stretch and to be honest my first instinct (autocorrected to 'I stinky') was to put my hands over your ears.  Like that would be natural. Like you hadn't already heard it.  

So you made a choice and I maintain it was the correct choice.  You fucked like a crazy sybian set on hyperdrive, got off quickly, threw on your clothes and gave me a quick kiss.

Neither of us are proud of it when we rush through things but hey- better to be a shmuck who had an orgasm than noble with blue balls, right?

I wanted to experiment with the new toy by myself but I didn't.  I do want to make up for our rushed session tonight though...

His:
I off-handedly asked if you had masturbated this week and, to my surprise, you said you had!  We were in bed and in the beginnings of foreplay, and I knew I had to serve your consequence.  You'd be disappointed if I didn't.  I keep your pussy on a tight leash, just the way you like it.  I instructed you to count to ten and I lightly slapped your naughty cunt while you counted.  After four I kissed you and said the remaining would happen fast, all in a row, and you assented that you deserved it and counted the rest.

The rest of our lovemaking was direct and racing to the finish. We'd anticipated being interrupted, which, unfortunately, was the case.  I came in a desperate sprint at the last second and then bolted from our bedroom with a hurried kiss goodnight.  I always hate to leave you, and yesterday was especially harried and I left with great reluctance.

No comments:

Post a Comment