Saturday 4 May 2013

mixed message

His:
We built up gradually, starting slow with your mouth around my cock.  When I propped your ass on a pillow and pinned your arms to the bed, we play-wrestled as we fucked.  I knew you were close and your willing struggles turned me on incredibly.  When you came it was epic. You vocalized more than usual (we're both on the quiet side, but have our louder  moments).  I love hearing you come as well as feeling you.  I came inside you not long after, and we fell asleep depleted and relaxed and satisfied.

Hers:
I had a quick bath and then we watched some tv before bed.  I was really looking forward to getting into bed.  We started with a little back to basics and I curled on my side with my head in your lap and my cock in your mouth.
When you did lay me back on the bed, you put a pillow under my hips.  You were purposely edging me around orgasm, getting me close and then changing angle or breaking rhythm.  

Then you told me to fight you a little.  This can be a squeamish subject and it feels so taboo but we both really enjoy this.  I was caught in a mixed message - you telling me to fight it but my body desperately wanting to cooperate, to get to climax. I struggled to put my arms down, to angle my hips so you couldn't stroke as deeply. There was a tipping point though where my arms couldn't push you away anymore and were pulling you towards me.  When I came it was an enormous, draining, rushing orgasm, bent like that over a pillow I was just totally at your mercy.  You were coming as soon as I was winding down.

The details are soft in my mind, I can't remember exactly but I know I took a victory lap after you came.  I was so tired and relaxed afterward that I was slurring a little as we said goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment