Saturday 11 May 2013

intense

His:
Your orgasms have been so strong this week.  Yesterday you came multiple, shuddering orgasms in a few minutes of missionary.  You gasped and your pussy gripped my cock with each and I loved every second of it. 

I can't wait for our date night next week.  We'll take our toy out with us and I'll buzz your pussy from the little remote in my pocket and keep you horny and wet and on the cusp the whole time.  You'll be dripping and begging for my cock by the end of our date.  You'll have earned some more well-teased orgasms.

Hers:
I could have climaxed just from your mouth and hands on my breasts last night. I came several times, more easily than usual. We feasted last night, stuffed ourselves with each other.

At one point you sat up while on top and inside of me, my favourite way, and I'm just helpless not to come when you're pulling at my muscles, touching my breasts.  I looked down at your gorgeous body heaving over mine and felt gorgeous too.

No comments:

Post a Comment