Friday 3 May 2013

remote control

His:
Woah.  Last night was intense.  You were home after being away two nights, which seemed like an eternity.  We're always super randy after being apart.  Our sex parcel had arrived the night before, but I hadn't opened it.  We'd both forgotten exactly what we ordered even.

When we got into bed we pulled out one of the new toys, a u-shaped remote vibrator that you can insert and we both get the vibrating benefits.  You put it in and we experimented with the intensity and rhythm settings.  I had to add a bit of lube to be comfortable, but then I was inside you and you were in total ecstasy. 

I can't wait to try it on date nights. While we fucked I described kinky things we would do with it.  I'll have you wear it out in public on our dates with the remote in my pocket.

Or I'll have you wear it at home and watch you do chores and reward you for your hard work, or alternately discipline you if it doesn't meet standards.  I love the idea of bringing your close to orgasm at my whim. 

Hers:
If I went into detail on everything that we got up to last night I would basically be writing a science fiction novel.  That was some Nebula Awards shit right there.

We played around a bit with our new toys last night.  I came, hard, a few times early on and then I spent some intense time on my knees while you sat at the edge of the bed.  You came in my mouth.

After you came, you climbed over me and slid into me, still hard, and finished me off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment