Friday 31 May 2013

rough

Hers:
"I'm not going to be gentle with you."  That's what you said in that commanding tone of voice.  I had a sweaty and physical day and had rushed through a quick, cool bath before bed.

You were looking at my body as you stripped your clothes off.  Your already-hard cock sprang up as you shoved your underwear down.  You offered your cock up to me and my mouth was immediately on it.
You pushed my head back and brusquely sent me to lock the door.  I could see you in the mirror, watching my ass.  I locked it and came back, kneeling at the side of the bed.  You told me how you wanted me to suck you and I did it, feeling all the blood pooling in my cunt as I knelt.  You handled my tits roughly.  

You lined up behind me while I was still kneeling on the floor and shoved into me abruptly.  I was aroused and wet but you still took me by surprise and I felt stretched and full.  Your hands were rough bordering on brutal as you fucked me.  You instructed me to touch myself.  I told you I would come-- you said that was fine, you didn't care either way.  I immediately came, touching your cock where it entered me while I touched myself.

You laid me back on the bed, gentler but still demanding.  You asked me questions about touching myself.  Your hands were still rough on my tits.  You had me suck you, asking me if I liked tasting myself on you.

You plunged back into me, moving fast now, and I thought it wouldn't be long.  You pulled out.  "Jerk me off," you said, and I did.  "Harder!"  I squeezed.  Suddenly you came, squirting come out all the way to my throat from where you knelt between my legs.  Your hand closed around mine to finish you, and I touched the semen between my breasts while I used the fingers of my other hand to come again.  You took one nipple in your mouth and I distantly wondered how you felt about having your mouth so close to your own cumshot.

Your come looked like it had been drawn up my body with a straightedge, from my navel to my neck.
 
His:
You'd taken a quick rinse in the tub and when you came in I directed you to kneel by the foot of the bed.  My cock was in your mouth when I noticed our door was unlocked, and sent you to lock it and return to your position.  You eagerly resumed sucking, at my request.  I ordered to you suck more vigorously and less gently, and you complied.  Is this what you want, to be directed? I asked, and you nodded yes.
We moved to the bed and you lay on your back, holding your knees, as instructed.  You were more than ready and I glided my cock inside your slick pussy.  You came almost immediately. 

I'm foggy on the details of how we finished, but today you looked so beautiful and sexy in your skimpy summer dress.  I can't wait to get you into bed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment