Sunday 19 May 2013

undivided attention

His:
I am posting with my shirt off while you're waiting impatiently in bed. Don't want to skip two days in a row! You were devoted to my cock last night and I was demanding. Today I wore my short sleeved shirt and tie that you jokingly refer to as my Mormon outfit. I'm pretty sure it turns you on. Will find out in a minute...

Hers:
I felt like I had your undivided attention last night.  You wanted me to swallow you up, choke on you. I wanted that too, I wanted to gorge on each other to banish a busy distracted week.  

You posed me on the floor and fed your cock to me.  You turned me to lean on the bed and fucked me that way. You have me instructions for the week coming up.

After (gorging) sex you ran a hand repetitively down my back, from my shoulders to the backs of my calves. It was so loving and soothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment