Wednesday 15 May 2013

spread-eagled

His:
Last night was bread & butter sex.  No interruptions, thank god.  We started with you laying on your back spread-eagled.  I lubed you a little with my saliva and then  worked your pussy with nice, rugged strokes.  You were nice and wet by the time I told you to close your legs so I could feel your exquisite tightness.

Date night tomorrow!  Remote will be in my pocket.  Will our little new vibrator be in your panties?

Hers:
I hate it when we miss a night. We had the previous night, so last night was definitely not going to be derailed.

It was like spaghetti night. Nothing exotic but wholesome and satisfying.  I don't know if that's terrible erotic, but I don't take it for granted that we have such a solid sex life.  I stripped off my black bra and panties as you watched me, already in bed. 

 We kissed and you touched my face and then told me to lay spread eagle on the bed.  You said you were going to help yourself.  I chuckled because the night before I had texted you, saying if you came back and I was asleep, to "help yourself."

I came only a minute before you did and suddenly I could feel my IUD a bit which was distracting.  Afterward you said you hadn't felt it.  We fell asleep spooning, what luxury. I love draping myself over your warm strong back.

Tomorrow is date night. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment