Friday 17 May 2013

throat

Hers:
We're both under slept and over worked right now.  Last night you turned the lights off off dark before getting into bed.

I held you in my mouth until you were past ready to fuck me.  You were distracted by your (vicious looking) cut that kept getting jostled and scraped.  Once you were inside me, I had all your attention.  

Afterward we talked sleepily, openly about sex acts with previous partners. I can't remember how it came up.  We always have all barriers down right after sex.

Other people disappointed me a lot this week.  You never disappoint me.

His:
After the lights are out, you hold my cock in your mouth just how I like it.  You've perfected caressing my cock with your lips, barely moving, and such a light touch that every small motion makes my cock twitch.  I can feel the back of your throat touching me.  You're so tender and loving, and I feel so turned on and privileged to be given such attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment