Thursday 16 May 2013

midde-of-the-night

His:
We were interrupted and by the time I came back to bed you were asleep. You'd texted me to help myself when I came in later, and left a dim light on.  You stirred as I undressed and climbed into bed. I took you at your word for a middle-of-the-night second round, free from interruptions.

Hers:
I was laying on top of the covers in just my panties when you came in.  You admired me and posed me.  You used my mouth.  When you slid over me and fucked me shallowly, talking in my ear about how you like to direct even my orgasm, I was already coming, hard, around your cock.

Then- interrupted.  I fell asleep waiting for you and it was hours later before you came back and kissed me awake and slid back inside like you had only been gone a moment.  Our middle of the night part of the session is confused, hazy.  We were both asleep immediately afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment