Monday 27 May 2013

"Jerk me off"

His:
I asked you if you were feeling obedient and you nodded yes.  We started with your hands on my cock. You stroked my cock with a light, moderate pace, just right for my tastes.  I let you work on my cock, enjoying the luxury of being attended to, without reciprocating at that moment.  I like the idea of being serviced,but I rarely follow through it it completely.  I redirected my cock into your mouth and you matched the same pace with your lips as you sucked along my shaft.  I rubbed your tits and felt your pussy, your juice flowing, completely ready.  I couldn't resist and put you on your back and buried my cock inside you.

Hers:
"Jerk me off," you commanded. You could practically hear the blood rush to my erogenous zones.  I still want to work in my technique so I paid attention to your sounds of approval.

Then you wanted my mouth and I complied. You know how much I love your cock in my mouth.  You told me you were close to coming and I always feel such indecision.  I wanted you to come in my mouth, I wanted to taste it and hear you. It's empowering somehow.  

On the other hand, I always have a bit or regret when you don't fuck me.  Even if no orgasm is involved (and I knew I'd come even if we didn't have intercourse) there is a special fulfillment in getting fucked.

Anyway, you did not come in my mouth, you fucked me thoroughly.  You were extra dominating, with little slaps and muttered instruction keeping me in my role.  I love it when you keep me in my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment