Wednesday 22 May 2013

guessing game

His:
We didn't scronk yesterday soooooooo... now we are guessing each other's favorite sex scenes.  You already guessed mine.  The spanking scene in Secretary.  Not really sex per se but... well, it's my scene, I get to pick whatever I want. 
 
And now I will guess yours.
I have it narrowed down to:
Brothers Bloom, masturbation scene.  Awkward and hilarious and sexy too.  Nailed it.

Hers:
Someone replaced my urethra with barbed wire, so I'm not letting you near me until the macrobid has more time to work.  Movie night!

My guess on your favourite (mainstream) sexy movie scene:
The Secretary.  I suspect the scene with the yoke. (trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmSO07r_zTc)  Or maybe when he tells her how many peas she can eat.

My favourite sexy movie scene:
Well fuck you, this is what you just said.

"But you only like Audrey Hepburn movies set in Paris where sex is a distantly possible off screen event!"  

The scene that really makes my lady parts tingle?  (And not in the bacterial way like they tingle now.)  My short list:

Javier Bardem on some girl in Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
Last Tango in Paris, even if it's cliche.  Pass the butter.
Most uncomfortable: that bizarre train/masturbation scene in Brother's Bloom.  
Runner up: Margot at the Wedding, also female masturbation.
I remember being a kid and being really, really interested by the head touching scene in Coneheads.  
Eyes Wide Shut.  I can't help it.  It was all those boobs at once.
Thomas Crowne Affair.  You would love it.  A heist, PLUS stairs sex?  Ok, fine.

I don't know why but this is embarrassing.  I'm going to go blush now. Then rent Coneheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment