Tuesday 7 May 2013

demanding

His:
You were demanding last night, which is not your usual role in our sexual theatre, but one that you always play well.  I love it when you direct me, as you did, helping yourself to my thigh against your pussy and commanding me to take your nipples in my mouth.  You came hard and then allowed yourself to be pliable to my sexual will.  Your initial domineering in our sex was such a turn-on, it makes taking charge over you all the more satisfying.

On an unrelated note, I'm looking forward to further exploring with our new toys, from both sides.  Maybe the remote vibrator can go into my pocket a future and hopefully soon night out!

Hers:
Our encounter the previous night was cut short and we talked incessantly about sex all day.  When I got into bed we didn't lose any time and had busy hands immediately.  I was really needing to come, hard, with direct contact and old fashioned friction.  After some light petting and teasing you were kneeling between my legs ready to enter me but I was in a rush and wanted more, first.

I directed you (summoning my bossiest voice) to press your leg between mine and get your hands and mouth busy at my tits.  You smiled approvingly at me, indulging my little foray into dominance, and did exactly what you were told.  I needed that orgasm, I needed that rush and relief.  If we had been interrupted again and I had missed out on that, I'd have been so frustrated.

You pressed gentle little kisses on me after I came... then helped yourself to exactly what you wanted from me.

I find it difficult and tiring to be on top (I mean in a role, not in the position) and it's always such a gorgeous relief when you take over.  You pay close attention to all my cues.  It's hard for me to climax when my mind is that present.  When you overwhelm me and pose my body and whisper things in my ears, I can shut off the background chatter in my brain and really tune everything out but sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment