Thursday 9 May 2013

pent-up

Hers:
GOD.  I was laying in bed, listening to you clear the counter, start the dishwasher, etc.  I texted you.

I want you to come to bed.

A moment later you came in, smiling, stripping your clothes off.  You slid under the covers next to me and we were touching each other.  You seemed turned on to find me wet.  I was really, really ready.  A few minutes with your fingers and I was near coming.

You directed me to straddle you.  I was up over you and slowly sliding down onto you... and...

Interrupted.

Fuck.
 
His:
We were interrupted at the worst possible time, just as you were riding my cock and verging on climax.  Nothing to be done, but very frustrating on both sides.  We'll make up for it tonight.  The build-up when we have a missed night or a thwarted night always makes for extra, pent-up sexual energies.

No comments:

Post a Comment