Saturday 25 May 2013

winner

His:
I DID win the bet.  You wore your glasses to bed, as requested.  I received a very nice librarian-blowjob for starters.  Then I used the stretchy fabric to bind your wrists and knelt you along the bed, your knees on the floor.  I took you from behind and, soon afterwards, I lubed up one of our new toys and you quickly found yourself double penetrated, something novel for us.  When I touched your clit on top of all of that it was too much.  Slowly, steadily, the tension built and your shuddering orgasm followed. 

Can't wait for more bets to come!

Hers:
You won the bet, and your choice was to have me wear my Liz Lemon glasses to bed?

When I came into the bedroom after brushing my teeth you had some marital aids out.  A vibrator, a long soft stretchy tie.

Glasses on, hair in a prim bun, you had me kneel beside the bed, instructing me on how to suck you before bending me over.  You tied my wrists together, in front of me.  Kneeling there, bound and posed.  

You touched me gently and briefly before kneeling behind me to fuck me.  You used a little toy too, one I hadn't experienced before.  when I came, doubly filled up in ways I haven't often experienced in my life, it was my entire body, shivering and totally overwhelming.  You were more vocal than you usually are, it sounded like it was intense for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment