Sunday 5 May 2013

hasty

His:
I was deliberately hasty, glazing over foreplay, as I pinned you and put my cock inside you.  You're normally so beautifully wet when we fuck, but last night I wanted to be inside you right away and you were still almost ready but not quite, and I insisted anyway and urgently thrust into you.
I fondled your tits and watched them bounce as I pounded your pussy without holding back.  I came first, not our usual order of things.  I kept my cock inside you and put my tongue and teeth to work on your nipples. Your came after we got our vibrator out and I held the remote and watched you come so beautifully as you let the vibrations take your over the cusp.

Hers:
We were chatting and relaxed as we got into bed, laying on our sides facing each other. You touched my breasts just fleetingly and I could feel your cock prodding firmly against my belly.

Without much warning you guided me onto my front and abruptly began pushing into me. As soon as you take charge like this I always get wet quickly but those first few strokes are tight and my mind shuts down to focus on letting you in.

You were praising and scolding in my ear, wedging a hand under me to touch my breasts, commandingly to move for you.  You turned me onto my back so you could see me.

We were both carried away and then you were coming. I couldn't quite catch up with you, and you had me turn over and insert the new little vibe. You had the remote and adjusted the settings for me and I came that way, with you kneeling over me admiring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment