Sunday 9 June 2013

Three things

Her:
1. You once told me that when you were younger you once orgasmed from nipple play alone.  I would like to see that.

2. Straddling you makes me very shy somehow but I always come easily that way.  When I stop, it's usually because It literally feels too good to bear after my first (or second) orgasm.  Double if you are propped up with your mouth or hands on my tits.

3. I know my underwear has gotten increasingly utilitarian and I am planning on getting some fun new things.

His:
1.  Yeah, that nipple thing.  We should go for it.  One of those weird, accidental results from random nipple stimulation.  Let's try try for it. 

2.  I love it when you're on top, especially when there are lights enough to see you.

3. Your underwear is incredible and I love you in and out of it.  But yeah, let's get you into some nice, crotchless* panties.  Or some underwear that is compatible with our remote vibrator for our date next week.

*Her:
Crotchless?  Tee hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment