Monday 3 June 2013

Masturbating

Got home extra late last night and it was cold in our room, windows open. You lay on my side under the blankets, naked after your shower, with your pillow so you could warm up my side and not get my pillow damp with your wet hair. 

As we made out you started masturbating in ernest (*left this typo in) which I don't get to see very often, and was a super turn on. We discussed as we fucked how, going forward, we may have opportunities to keep you in your wifely place, one of which means you touch yourself on command. The idea of that turns me on incredibly...

Hers:
The night before last I had trouble getting to orgasm so I decided to give myself a boost at the start of things last night.  You enjoyed it, putting your fingers on mine so you could feel what I was doing.

We used to have "double solo" nights from time to time, where we'd just watch each other.  We haven't done that in a while.  I was always torn, because there is basically nothing more arousing to me than watching you, but at the end of the day I almost always really, really just want to get fucked.  You can't have your peep show and fuck it, too.  Isn't that the saying?

At any length, last night you took charge and stopped me before my climax, and you definitely fucked me thoroughly.  We had that rare simultaneous orgasm and then we were instantly asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment