Sunday 23 June 2013

pathetic

Hers:
I slept on the floor in a sleeping bag last night.  That's not the pathetic part-- the pathetic part is how much I was longing to get in bed with you.  We have to catch up on sleep, and we have to catch up on time, we have to catch up on sex after last night.  We'll be apart for three nights this coming week and I am looking forward to the trip (some parts of it anyway) but I wish you could come with me.  Hotel sex in a city we don't visit often?  That would be amazing.

Maybe next year we can do some adult only traveling together instead of taking turns with these working trips going different directions.

His:
Forces conspired against us last night, sadly.  I'm going to miss you terribly when you go on your trip.  Maybe we can fit in some dirty phone chatting, but even that seems unlikely as you'll have little opportunity.  Dirty photo swap?  Problem is, whenever I take photos of myself I stare weirdly into the lens and look creepy. Apparently, what I think of as sexy silhouette looks like me being a creeper/stalker sneaking up with ill-intent.  My self-taken photos just aren't that sexy.

Sexting?  Might be the best we got for later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment