Wednesday 5 June 2013

elusive

Hers:
You were very verbal and we were definitely role playing.  You were firmly directing me and took ownership of my body.  I handed it over so willingly, I am always in thrall of your confidence on nights like that.

I had trouble reaching orgasm.  I kept getting not... Quite... There!  You asked if I wanted a vibrator but I had been hovering at 9 for ages and I didn't want to fiddle with anything mechanical.  Expertly you turned me over, directed me to use my fingers.  It was with enormous relief that I finally came while you fucked me from behind. 

 After that first climax I easily was able to come again.  It was almost just an aftershock, just before you did.  We were both sweaty afterward and fell asleep instantly, our bodies still spooning.

His:
We had a dirty talk session, I can't remember about what exactly.  There was plenty of daytime head static that made focusing on the moment tricky, and usually dirty talk does the trick.  You got close...real close, a couple of times and it seemed you were frustrated, so you turned onto your stomach and added a little manual stimulation.  Your body looks so great and I love seeing your beautiful ass, willing and working as I move inside you.  I wasn't sure if you were going to get there and I asked if you wanted our vibrating toy and you sad no and, sure enough, you shuddered and came and bucked a little and I followed suit.
You're such a multi-orgasmic wonder that I sometimes take it for granted that many couples struggle much of the time for their elusive orgasms.  We're both fortunate that's not the case with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment