Friday 22 March 2013

Suddenly

His:
You're freshly steamed from the bath with your hair wet and tied back. On your stomach checking your phone. I'm still in my jeans. I straddle you, rub you down over your soft pajama pants and t-shirt. Then, eschewing foreplay, I tug your pajama pants down just enough and I'm inside you. You're wet, probably because of the suddenness that always seems to turn you on.

Her:
We had missed out on each other the night before so we were motivated to get to bed as early as possible. I was laying on my front on the bed, reading a book on my phone when you came in. You were unbuckling your belt as you locked the bedroom door and I put my phone down on the headboard but stayed where I was.

You petted me, your hand running down from my shoulder to the back of my knees. Suddenly you were jerking my pajama pants off in one movement. You pushed your jeans down and pressed me down with your body, wedging my legs open with one knee.

After a moments pause you shoved into me roughly, pushing my body up toward the headboard. I gasped, pushing back up against you. You palmed a breast through my t shirt, pressed my head down onto my folded arms. You gripped my ponytail hard while slamming into me. "I feel you getting tighter" you groaned, not slowing your pace. You slid an arm under me and cupped my pussy from the front. I was coming now, before my body even got used to your cock inside me.

You turned me over, working my shirt up under my arms, fingers and mouth on my breasts, crushing them to your face. I cupped them up to your mouth.

Your praised me for letting you help yourself, for letting you into my body whenever you need it. Your pace was increasing and you gloated about how I suck your cock and spread my legs whenever you tell me to. "Do you want me to suck your cock now?" I asked but you were already coming, I could feel you. Just a breath later I was coming, straining upward against you to wring every bit of friction I needed.

We're going to have a celibate weekend I expect, with our guests, but if this is how we make up for lost time, I'm looking forward to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment